Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Tommy-Carlos Williams <to...@devgeeks.org> on 2013/12/04 20:44:18 UTC

Re: proposal to simplify hello world

I have been thinking about this, and happy to start a new thread if needed, but is there a valid reason to have DisallowOverscroll default to false?

I think we can all agree on getting rid of the nonexistent ‘webviewbounce’ that is misleadingly in the default config.xml now… but what about what the default should be on the real preference? Is there actually a use case for apps looking more like web pages and less like apps? I admit to being fairly platform-ignorant outside of the “big two”, so it might be that one of the other platforms needs this (though, I hope not, as that would raise a whole other issue around different platforms needing different values for a given preference since iOS nearly always needs this turned on).

- tommy