Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John McGibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2021/07/08 02:56:19 UTC

[RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Accept the nutch-helm project into Apache Nutch project

Hi All,
The usual 72 hours has come and gone so I will close this thread. Thanks for VOTE'ing.

[5] +1 Accept nutch-helm donation into Nutch PMC
Sebastian Nagel*
Furkan Kamaci*
Ralf Kotowski*
Matei Miroslav

[0] +/-0 Not strong either way about the nutch-helm donation into Nutch PMC
[0] +1 DO NOT accept the nutch-helm donation into Nutch PMC... please state why

*Nutch PMC-binding

I'll go ahead with the remaining IP CLEARANCE.
Thanks

lewismc