Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Thao Truong <th...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/29 12:50:33 UTC

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException

Hi,

I have this error and I don't quite know what is wrong
with my nav component:

Error:
Could not parse specification
context:/WEB-INF/Nav.jwc.

org.apache.tapestry.util.xml.DocumentParseException

The content of element type "component-specification"
must match

"(description?,parameter*,reserved-parameter*,property*,(bean|component|external-asset|context-asset|private-asset|property-specification)*)".

My Nav.jwc

<component-specification
class="com.sun.webeng.drt.component.Nav"
allow-informal-parameters="yes">

    <component id="one" type="DirectLink">
        <binding name="listener"
expression="listeners.linkHome"/>
        <binding name="parameters"
expression="homeLinkId"/>
    </component>
    <component id="all" type="DirectLink">
        <binding name="listener"
expression="listeners.linkAll"/>
        <binding name="parameters"
expression="allLinkId"/>
    </component>

    <component id="homeImage" type="Image">
        <binding name="image" expression="firstNav"/>
    </component>

    <context-asset name="activeHome"
path="images/nav-pmhome-active.gif"/>
    <context-asset name="inactiveHome"