Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by "Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland AG)" <EX...@allianz.de> on 2008/04/17 13:58:37 UTC

repository stylesheet

It is possoble to browse the repo using Archiva.
However it doesn't look quite stylish.

Is there any documented way how to add some "theme" or template in order
to display the repo-files in a better readable and more stylish way?

RE: repository stylesheet

Posted by Daniel King <dk...@vurv.com>.
Sorry for posting over your thread Marc.  It figures when I didn't paste in Brett's email and accidentally put in archiva-users it finally stops bouncing on me.

Daniel King
Vurv

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.

RE: Problems using SQL Server and Archiva

Posted by Daniel King <dk...@vurv.com>.
Users could edit the package.jdo file in the war and replace any instance of 8192 with 8000 for SQL Server and 4000 for Oracle in the meantime as a workaround until this is fixed.

Posted by Thomas Winkler <th...@gmx.net>.

Posted by James William Dumay <ja...@atlassian.com>.

Posted by James William Dumay <ja...@atlassian.com>.

RE: Problems using SQL Server and Archiva - Solved/Hacked

Posted by Daniel King <dk...@vurv.com>.
I fixed this issue by doing the following using WinRARA (great tool!):

Open apache-archiva-1.0.2.war file
Go to WEB-INF\lib directory
Open archiva-model-1.0.2.jar file
Drag and drop a copy of package.jdo to desktop
Open package.jdo
Replace 8192 with 8000  (There should be two occurences - SQL Server has
a limit of 8000 for varchar)
Save the file and replace it in the archiva-model-1.0.2.jar file
Replace this archiva-model-1.0.2.jar file in the
apache-archiva-1.0.2.war file

Then I deployed the new war and all the tables were created and correct.

Is there anyway that a specific JDO file could be created for specific
databases like SQL Server, Oracle, etc because Oracle has a 4000 varchar
limit?

Re: retention policy on release repository

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Currently I think it just handles snapshots automatically, so perhaps
you could submit a patch against the current consumer plugin to be
able to configure it to process releases too?

Cheers,
Brett

Re: repository stylesheet

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.