Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by iwannaplay games <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/14 13:34:54 UTC

Drivers for ADO.net

Hi

We are using dot net environment for development and currently we use SQL
server.We wanted to use HBase in production and would like to know the
drivers required to support .net.
(Like ADO.net)

Regards
Prabhjot

Re: Drivers for ADO.net

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prabhjot,

Right now, your only choices for HBase directly from a .NET client are the
Thrift or REST gateways. You can find documentation about those interfaces
here [0] and here [1], respectively.

Best of luck,
-n

[0]: http://hbase.apache.org/book/thrift.html