Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2017/02/08 10:13:09 UTC

Test account for Salesforce

Hi Cameleers,
would it be OK if I went ahead and created a Salesforce account that
we can use in the examples and in integration tests for Salesforce
component?

Would someone on the PMC be a better caretaker of such an account?

zoran
--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Test account for Salesforce

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zoran

I think its fine if you create the account and then you can share the
details to the PMC if they wish the have that.

And yeah a test account would be good so we can better test and
support salesforce.

--
Claus Ibsen