Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Dorin Manoli <Do...@dataireland.ie> on 2006/06/30 11:04:09 UTC

Ilist and DataGrid

Hi. Does anyone use iBatis in .Net Windows applications?

I putted the  IList in DataGrid and it display data improper.

It sorts the columns as not in select statement

Ex. I have  select id, name, lastName from people

 In DataGrid results are displayed , lastName, id, name

Does anyone got such situation?

Re: Ilist and DataGrid

Posted by Uwe Lesta <le...@sbs-softwaresysteme.de>.

Dorin Manoli wrote:

> Ok:) then it make sense.
>
> The parameters in mapped class are exactly in the same order as in SQL
> statement.
> Strange. How Ibatis map table columns to resultmap?

Hmm,  I'll hope someone else can answer this question.

--

Kind regards

Uwe
Lesta at SBS-Softwaresysteme.de

RE: Ilist and DataGrid

Posted by Dorin Manoli <Do...@dataireland.ie>.
Ok:) then it make sense.

Posted by Uwe Lesta <le...@sbs-softwaresysteme.de>.

Re: Ilist and DataGrid

Posted by Uwe Lesta <le...@sbs-softwaresysteme.de>.

RE: Ilist and DataGrid

Posted by Dorin Manoli <Do...@dataireland.ie>.
There is no Parameter class , it is a simple select. Without any parameter.
Posted by Uwe Lesta <le...@sbs-softwaresysteme.de>.