Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by mourya <dn...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/05 11:35:14 UTC

How to save graph results??

Hi Guys,

Hi successfuly ran one script in jmeter. but i dont know how to save the
result of that script.

When i click on graph results i see Filename under Write all data to a file
section. when  i am browsing that i can see only .jmx file i doidnt
understand how to save the file. i tried to change the opetions under
Configure buton also i have no idea what to do?

please help me.

Thanks in advance
Naga

RE: How to save graph results??

Posted by Ragini Thakur <ra...@cybage.com>.
Did you check the log file? What error is logged?

Also see inline below.

Regards,

Ragini Thakur, System Analyst

Phone(O):+91-20-66041700 Ext. 6470

Posted by mourya <dn...@gmail.com>.
HI Ragini,

Thanks for the reply. my problem still not resolved. i created a home.jtl
file under bin folder and

when  i am browsing that i can see home.jtl file i didnt
understand how to save the file. when i am browsing tha fle i am getting an

RE: How to save graph results??

Hi successfuly ran one script in jmeter. but i dont know how to save the
result of that script.

When i click on graph results i see Filename under Write all data to a
file
section. when  i am browsing that i can see only .jmx file i doidnt
understand how to save the file. i tried to change the opetions under
Configure buton also i have no idea what to do?

please help me.

Thanks in advance
Naga

"Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Cybage Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the sender by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail. You should carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment."
www.cybage.com