Posted to announce@trafficserver.apache.org by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org> on 2023/04/13 22:28:36 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Summit Spring 2023

We will be having our next ATS Spring Summit remote.  Details will be posted not he wiki (link below).  We will be having discussions about the next major release of ATS (10.0.0) and the features it will include among other topics.

The dates are as follow:

	Tuesday 5/16 and Wednesday 5/17

and our Summit page is available at

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2023+Summit

This also opens up the CFP for our Summit! Please submit your talk and discussion proposals to the mailing list address.  Submissions should be a couple sentences on what the talk will be about and please include how long the presentation is going to be.

	summits@trafficserver.apache.org <ma...@trafficserver.apache.org>

The CFP is open until April 28th, but don’t delay!

Hope to see you there,

-Bryan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Summit Spring 2023

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.
The schedule and meeting details have been published on the wiki:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2023+Summit

The summit will be more developer focused with meetings on ATS 10 development and other topics.

Thank you,

-Bryan

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.