Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Charles Rivenbark <ri...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/13 13:25:49 UTC

NetBeans 14 Platform Application Version

I am building a NetBeans Platform application and want to change the
version number from the default NetBeans version (e.g. 14-c4f2d87113...) to
something more meaningful to my application (e.g. 1.0.1.220812).  I have
figured out how to do that for each individual module but not for the
application as a whole.  Can anyone point me to where I can set this so
that when I set the CTL_MainWindow_Title=ApplicationName {0} it shows the
correct version?

Re: NetBeans 14 Platform Application Version

Posted by Mike Hallan <mk...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 In an Installer module, override restored() method and in it include System.setProperty("netbeans.buildnumber", myVersionString);
There is also this reference DevFaqVersionNumber

|  |
DevFaqVersionNumber

Apache NetBeans

Apache NetBeans wiki DevFaqVersionNumber