Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by jaisha <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/25 05:15:09 UTC

Tabbed Pane issue

   Hi,

I have given the following in tiles to show the links in left layout

<definition name="props.left" extends="props.context.left">
   <put-list-attribute name="horizontalLinks">
      <item value=" Find  " link="search"  />
      <item value=" Sell " link="add"  />
   </put-list-attribute>
</definition>

This will be the general body layout showing.It has only one pane
displayed.when one comes to the context say (sale) only need  to display one
pane only.

<definition name="props.body" template="sale.jsp">
  <put-attribute name="title" value="Tips"/>
  <put-list-attribute name="pageTabbedPanes">
	<item value="Tips " link="saleTips.action"  icon="current" />
  </put-list-attribute>
</definition>

saleTips will be the first pane,it should be there.if we click on the
link(say 'search') in the leftlayout ,it should be palced in the second tab
with the page that will be  displaying and if we select the other link 'add
' it should replace search and display add as the second tab and it should
be the currently displaying page.

<definition name="props.add"  extends="props.home">
	<put-attribute name="title" value="Props  -Add "/>
	<put-attribute name="currentlyLoadingPage"  value="edit.jsp"/>
</definition>

  Thanks For Any help

  Tri

Re: Tabbed Pane issue

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
Sorry but I don't understand *what* is the question....

Antonio