Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2005/12/06 17:56:23 UTC

5.5.14 packaging

Hi,

For some reason, download sizes for 5.5.14 are far bigger than 5.5.13.
What's wrong ?

I downloaded the zip to have a quik look, and it seems some stuff is
back in the main bundles, including for example javadocs. I don't see
any relevant changes in the build scripts.

Rémy

Re: 5.5.14 packaging

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Hi,
The new 5.5.14 distros are up, should be picked up by mirrors shortly.

Yoav

On 12/6/05, Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> wrote:
> Yoav Shapira wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Mmm.  I didn't change the build scripts, but I played around a bit
> > with the packaging to get the uncorrupted sample.war in there.  That
> > little file is so much more of a pain than it's worth.  I'll
> > regenerate the packages and re-upload them now.  Good thing I hadn't
> > announced the release yet ;)
>
> Unless I missed something, it seems to me now the only difference is the
> javadocs.
>
> Rémy

Yoav Shapira
System Design and Management Fellow