Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com> on 2015/09/09 00:15:55 UTC

Assigning pull requests

You may have noticed that after switch to the ASF repositories, there is no
option to assign pull requests for review (tied to write access to the
repository).

As workaround, I thought that a comment on the pull request like "@username
please review" could be used.

Any other ideas?

Re: Assigning pull requests

Posted by Chetan Narsude <ch...@datatorrent.com>.
Thanks for the detailed answer, Chris. It does help to make sure that we
are not reinventing the wheel.

We are relying heavily on Jira to have the open technical communication
before the development happens. Good point on closing it with the github
comments as well when necessary.

--
Chetan

Re: Assigning pull requests