Posted to dev@kyuubi.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/26 06:33:23 UTC

The Kyuubi PMC member process

I just found that the current Kyuubi PPMC adding process[1] must be corrected.
As Kyuubi is a polling project of Incubator,  the PMC should be the
Podling PMC, and we need to send the PMC Notification to IPMC instead
of the board.
Please check out more information here[2]
After graduation and Kyuubi PMC is established, we need to send the
Notification to the board.

[1]https://kyuubi.apache.org/new_pmc_member_process.html
[2]https://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: The Kyuubi PMC member process

Posted by Kent Yao <ya...@apache.org>.
The PRs all get merged, thus, all issues listed here are resolved.

Thanks all for the check and fix.

Kent

Posted by XiDuo You <ul...@gmail.com>.
Hi Willem