Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by tony pro <to...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/23 22:50:56 UTC

#Gulp Build Issue

Hello Tammo,

I have try and retry to solve the problem of gulp build. but without success
Please i suggest that you build it on you computer and send me the
/dist as attachement
i will send you a copy of the draft of my propossal tomorrow so that
you can give me some
feedback

thanks
Duplex
--
Kamdjou temfack duplex marie
Molyko,Buea

Re: #Gulp Build Issue

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Duplex,

could you try to update your node and npm version and/or also remove the
node_modules and bower_components directories and run npm install && bower
install again?

Thanks,
  Tammo

Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de