Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2011/04/11 11:48:12 UTC

artifacts produced by assembly not signed

Hi all guys,
I configured the assembly plugin to produce zip/tar.gz artifacts in a
non default assembly <outputDirectory>.

Assembly plugin configuration looks like:

             </executions>
                <configuration>

<outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/XXX/bin/${project.version}</outputDirectory>
                    <attach>true</attach> <!-- not required but
explicitly set -->
                    <descriptors>

<descriptor>${basedir}/src/main/assembly/bin.xml</descriptor>
                    </descriptors>
                </configuration>

and *(zip|tar.gz).asc are not produced; just removing the
<outputDirectory>, *(zip|tar.gz).asc are generated, but I need them in
a different place :P

Do you have any hint? Many thanks in advance!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

Re: artifacts produced by assembly not signed

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2011/4/11 Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>

> I just need to put them in a different dir :)

AFAIK you might find the signatures in target/gpg IIRC.

Antonio

Re: artifacts produced by assembly not signed

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
I just need to put them in a different dir :)

http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.