Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vivien Gilmore <or...@wmconnect.com> on 2007/07/10 12:58:59 UTC

status botanist

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

com- Spike put a stake in the Blade TV series, but you can keep track of
the Daywalker in comics and movies here! Everyone can heal and be healed
through touch.
com is managed by Best Little Fansites LLC.

Enter the world of the most awesome, exciting, entertaining and highly
selective model site on the Internet!

I can see the beauty and spirituality in promiscuity.

Im on the case getting this stuff done, and it's going to happen roughly
in this order. And and oh yeah, maybe there could be a super-villain
this time?
There is no shame in promiscuity.