Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by r d <ba...@hotmail.com> on 2001/12/12 21:11:29 UTC

I do not have the code.....but what could this error message mean?

Hello,

ON the svg-deverlopers group.....I gave the suggestion of using svg pretty
printer to help remove old doctypes and replace them with new doctypes (so
they are up to date with the SVG 1.0....

ERROR CODE:
when they tried this....they got a error....I do not know if you need the
source to tell me what this error code means.....by here it is...any help
would be great :-)

D:\batik-1.1>java -jar batik-svgpp.jar -no-format -doctype change -
public-id "-/
/W3C//DTD SVG 20000303//EN" -system-id "http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/CR-
SVG-2000030
3/DTD/svg-20000303.dtd" d:\SVProject_1.svg d:\SVProject_1dest.svg
at org.apache.batik.xml.InputBuffer.next(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.xml.InputBuffer.next(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.xml.scanner.DocumentScanner.nextInStartTag
(Unknown S
ource)
at org.apache.batik.xml.scanner.DocumentScanner.next(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.batik.xml.scanner.DocumentScanner.next(Unknown
Source)
at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.svg2svg.PrettyPrinter.printElement(Unknow
n Source)
at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.svg2svg.PrettyPrinter.printContent(Unknow
n Source)
at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.svg2svg.PrettyPrinter.printElement(Unknow
n Source)
at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.svg2svg.PrettyPrinter.printContent(Unknow
n Source)
at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.svg2svg.PrettyPrinter.printElement(Unknow
n Source)
at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.svg2svg.PrettyPrinter.printContent(Unknow
n Source)
at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.svg2svg.PrettyPrinter.printElement(Unknow
n Source)
at org.apache.batik.transcoder.svg2svg.PrettyPrinter.print
(Unknown Sourc
e)
at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.svg2svg.SVGTranscoder.prettyPrint(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.batik.transcoder.svg2svg.SVGTranscoder.transcode
(Unknown S
ource)
at org.apache.batik.apps.svgpp.Main.run(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.apps.svgpp.Main.main(Unknown Source)

SVG pretty-printer - (C) Apache Software Foundation
http://xml.apache.org/batik

We all learn by share what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi
www.svgnotebook.com (coming soon!)