Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alain Ekambi <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/27 17:11:17 UTC

Flash4j 3.0 is here

I m glad to annouce the GA release of Flash4j.
If you live Flash/Flex and Java this could be for you.

http://emitrom.com/flash4j

Cheers,

Alain

Re: Flash4j 3.0 is here

Posted by Alain Ekambi <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thx.
Really appreciate.
Yeah Apache Flex is key to us.
We know for sure that Flash/Flex is not diing anytime soon.

Re: Flash4j 3.0 is here

Posted by Roland Zwaga <ro...@stackandheap.com>.