Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jacob Wilson <st...@yahoo.com> on 2003/11/06 12:04:06 UTC

Basic JSTL Question...

Hi...
I would appreciate if someone out there helps me with these basic JSTL questions...

1. In c:foreach how do I check whether the collection contains values??? When it has values, it iterates a loop fine... Now, if I want to specify 'No records' how do I do that???

2. How do I check condition.s.. for eg.

I wanna alternate row colors... when I do  this, it doesn't work...
<c:when test="${ (count.index%2) != 0 }">
</c:when>
<c:otherwise>
</c:otherwise>
Wat's the right way to do this???

Thanx.
-Jacob

Re: Basic JSTL Question...

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
"Jacob Wilson" <st...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi...
> I would appreciate if someone out there helps me with these basic JSTL
questions...

JSTL questions should be addressed to taglibs-user, not struts-user. Please
respect the focus of this list, and any others you subscribe to.

--
Martin Cooper