Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Brian Hulette <bh...@google.com> on 2020/06/08 18:24:11 UTC

[RELEASE VOTE RESULT] Release 2.22.0, candidate #1

I'm happy to announce that we have approved the 2.22.0 release.

There are 5 approving votes, 3 of which are binding:
* Robert Bradshaw
* Ahmet Altay
* Pablo Estrada

Thanks for everyone's help! I'm going to finalize the release and send out
the official release announcement tomorrow.

Brian

Re: [RELEASE VOTE RESULT] Release 2.22.0, candidate #1

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
Thank you Brian!

Something a little for all of us to celebrate. Beam 2.5.0 was released on
2018/06/21. This is the 17th release after that in less than 24 months. We
were really great at releasing with an average velocity of 8 releases/year.

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.