Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by yeradis <ye...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/07 13:15:13 UTC

easy way to create a DB with multiple tables exists ?

hi
first all sorry by my english

i'm a developer who want to start using de derby core to develop my apps
but i'm a windows user/developer
that have the mania of use sql server , ms access and that tools

and i'm having trouble to adaptate me to use the rustic way to build and
maintin the derby database

there is an easy way to build an maintan a derby database???
i mean a graphical IDE like ms access

i founded iSQL that is more easy than ij but it is rustic
the workbench of ibm don't work with embedded databse

and realy i want to use derby core

thanks

and again sorry by my english

Re: easy way to create a DB with multiple tables exists ?

Posted by yeradis <ye...@gmail.com>.
thanks to you jean i'm surfing to the aqua studio right now

i was using the squirrel iSQL tool and i thin is great
but microsoft products transformed me mind into a vague mind :-p
i want create my DB without any line only the name for the fields
of course i no mentioned stored procedures, views , functions packages and
more

thanks again for your lines

and saludos form cuba ;-)

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
yeradis wrote:
> jean thanks
> and i founded a way
> Derby and OpenOffice work very well ;-)

thanks so much for the followup -- and the details you provided in the
other post with the subject "for beginners (like me in the derby wolrd
)and who want here is the easy way to create a DB - Open Office and
Derby ;-)".

 -jean

Posted by yeradis <ye...@gmail.com>.
jean thanks