Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/02 09:01:33 UTC

Re: Nifi flowfile monitoring

I think it'd be good to take a step back. How can a flow file get stuck in
a relationship? 1 - Is it because you have a self loop failure
relationship? 2 - Is it because you have "dead ends" with a failure
relationship going to a funnel? 3 - or is it because a flow file is failing
and is being rolled back in the input relationship?
With 1, you should leverage the retry feature that has been recently added
With 2, this is a bad practice but you could indeed using reporting tasks
to check flow files in those specific queues
With 3, bulletins would be generated and I recommend having monitoring in
place for the bulletins (with reporting tasks)

Posted by Guillermo Muñoz <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We have a seven nodes cluster with 1.16.3. We haven't been able to
reproduce it. We just know that only it happens in the same nodes of the
cluster, but we havent seen any difference between them.

All the processor groups have only one input port and one output port. We
have single batch per node as "Process Group FlowFile Concurrency"
configuration and Batch output as Process Group Outbound Policy.

Thanks. Regards.

--
Guillermo Muñoz Salgado

Re: Nifi flowfile monitoring