Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Foxy Shadis <fo...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/14 01:42:33 UTC

Xalan Nightly Builds

I'm just curious, will there be any new nightly builds anytime soon, as
before 2.4.1? I haven't a clue how to build a project like this in Java, so
I'd generally much prefer binaries. Both of the bugs I reported plus a
couple of others were fixed, and it would certainly be nice to be able to
actually use it. I'm sure others feel the same. Or, if anyone would care to
post binaries of the current cvs... eh, probably not a good idea.

Anyway, if you've been thinking of starting that again, I'd love to know.
^_^ Unless of course you already are, and I'm just goofy.

Foxyshadis