Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ramkrishna Swamy <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/22 19:17:55 UTC

Login issue

Hi User,

I have created a form and put a button to select some  values from another
page. After selecting value; if I try to click on the button to select
another value then I am logging out even if I am already logged in. First
time it works but second time of selection I am being logged out. I am
using MySql database. Any pointer would be of great help.

--
Thanks
Ramkrishna

Re: Login issue

Posted by Ramkrishna Swamy <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi List,

I found below discussion in markmail and it seems still there is no fix.
I read one discussion on markmail and someone was suggesting to set
cookie.domain in url.properties; but that also did not work.
I am still frequently being asked to login again and again.

http://markmail.org/search/?q=login+issue+in+ofbiz#query:login%20issue%20in%20ofbiz%20list%3Aorg.apache.ofbiz.user+page:12+mid:d5w247f255zy6a3m+state:results

Can anyone suggest how to handle the problem.

--
Thanks
Ramkrishna

Re: Login issue

Posted by Ramkrishna Swamy <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi James,

I cannot provide code to reproduce the problem. But I can provide code
snippet here: -

Javascript function: -
function submitForm(form) {
  var customerId = document.getElementById("customerId").value;
  if(customerId != null) {
   document.getElementById("customerIdHidden").value = customerId;
  }
      form.action="<@o...@ofbizUrl>";
    }

Form : -

<input type="submit" name="submit"
onclick="javascript:submitForm(document.form);" value="Submit">

I am not using any ajax request to submit the form. I am simply submitting
form in javascript function as above.

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 10:57 PM, james_sg <sn...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I suspect the problem could be similar to this
>
> Are you able to provide some code to reproduce this problem?
>

> RamKrishna Swamy wrote
> > Hi James,
> >
> > I am using 12.04.02.
> >

> > On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 1:14 PM, james_sg <
>
> > snowmedal@
>
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> which version of OFBiz are you using?
> >>

> >> RamKrishna Swamy wrote

> >> another
> >> First

> >> --
> >>

> > --
> > Thanks
> > Ramkrishna

Thanks
Ramkrishna

Re: Login issue

Posted by james_sg <sn...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Login issue

Posted by Ramkrishna Swamy <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi James,

I am using 12.04.02.

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 1:14 PM, james_sg <sn...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> which version of OFBiz are you using?
>

> RamKrishna Swamy wrote
> > Hi User,
> >
> > I have created a form and put a button to select some  values from
> another
> > page. After selecting value; if I try to click on the button to select
> > another value then I am logging out even if I am already logged in. First
> > time it works but second time of selection I am being logged out. I am
> > using MySql database. Any pointer would be of great help.
> >
> > --
> > Thanks
> > Ramkrishna

Thanks