Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Kasun Indrasiri <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/16 05:16:06 UTC

Axis2 release required for the next Synapse release?

Apparently, some of the modification done at axis2 level will be required
to next Synapse release.
Should we request for an axis2 release? wdyt?

--
Kasun Indrasiri
Associate Technical Lead,

Re: Axis2 release required for the next Synapse release?

Posted by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com>.
On Jul 15, 2013, at 8:22 PM, Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Last Axis2 release was more than a year ago, so I think it is time for new Axis2 release as well.

+1. In the other thread ("Axis Release from Trunk"), Sagara has indicated that we can possibly get an Axis2 release out in time. Lets hope things move forward according to the plan.

BTW is there anything we can do to expedite this effort?

Thanks,
Hiranya

> Deepal
>> Apparently, some of the modification done at axis2 level will be required to next Synapse release.
>> Should we request for an axis2 release? wdyt?
>>
>> --
>> Kasun Indrasiri
>> Associate Technical Lead,
>> WSO2 Inc. - "Lean . Enterprise . Middleware" - http://www.wso2.com/
>> Blog : http://kasunpanorama.blogspot.com/

--
Hiranya Jayathilaka
Mayhem Lab/RACE Lab;

Re: Axis2 release required for the next Synapse release?

Posted by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com>.