Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Kevin C. Dorff" <kd...@kcp.com> on 2003/11/17 22:54:06 UTC

Howard: How did it go? Post your review of Zumanity...

Howard: I was not able to attend ApacheCon. If possible, via your blog
site, could you...

* Tell us how your presentation went
* Post your presentation (would love to see what you said)
* Post your review of Zumanity (I am probably going to CES in January
and am thinking about seeing it, I have seen all of the other Cirque
shows in Vegas).

Thanks!

RE: Howard: How did it go? Post your review of Zumanity...

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
I've been blogging some stuff already (short answer: went very well). I'll see about posting the
powerpoint.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components