Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by samuel cheung <sy...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/08 00:08:13 UTC

Setup subversion on Fedora4

I try to following the http://www.subversionary.org/node/60 to setup
my subversion.

It said:
The installation of the Subversion RPMS created a file in
/etc/httpd/conf.d called subversion.conf.

But I don't find any subversion.conf in that direcotry. I did install
subversion via "yum install subversion".

And why I try to manuall create that file in that directory, the httpd
won't start.

<Location /svn/repos>
   DAV svn
   SVNPath /svn/repos
</Location>

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Setup subversion on Fedora4

Posted by "Richard P. Welty" <rw...@suespammers.org>.
On Nov 7, 2005, at 7:08 PM, samuel cheung wrote:
> But I don't find any subversion.conf in that direcotry. I did install
> subversion via "yum install subversion".

you need mod_dav_svn to provide the web side (along with mod_dav which
is not part of subversion, but which the subversion web support
depends on)

richard

Re: Setup subversion on Fedora4

Posted by Martin Tomes <li...@tomes.org>.
samuel cheung wrote:
> I try to following the http://www.subversionary.org/node/60 to setup
> my subversion.
>
> It said:
> The installation of the Subversion RPMS created a file in
> /etc/httpd/conf.d called subversion.conf.
>
> But I don't find any subversion.conf in that direcotry. I did install
> subversion via "yum install subversion".

I quote from the page you refer to:

--
Martin.