Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Mike Walch <mw...@apache.org> on 2016/08/31 18:45:53 UTC

Updated Fluo 1.0.0 release plan

To prepare for the 1.0.0 release of Fluo, I updated the release plan.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-fluo/wiki/1.0.0-Release-Plan

I separated the completed work from possible work.  As for remaining work,
it looks like we have 2 pending pull requests and 5 outstanding 'nice to
have' issues.

Keith & Chris, any status on the two pending PRs?

Of the 5 outstanding issues, only one issue (#714) has been claimed.
Garvit, can you give a status on #714?  If you are busy and can't complete
it, that's no problem. We can push it off or see if someone else wants to
work it for 1.0.0.

What does everyone think about the other 4 issues? My view is that they can
be pushed off to a later release.

Is there any other work for 1.0.0 that I am missing in the release plan?

Re: Updated Fluo 1.0.0 release plan

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 2:45 PM, Mike Walch <mw...@apache.org> wrote:
> To prepare for the 1.0.0 release of Fluo, I updated the release plan.
>
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-fluo/wiki/1.0.0-Release-Plan
>
> I separated the completed work from possible work.  As for remaining work,
> it looks like we have 2 pending pull requests and 5 outstanding 'nice to
> have' issues.
>
> Keith & Chris, any status on the two pending PRs?

I resolved both of those.

> Of the 5 outstanding issues, only one issue (#714) has been claimed.
> Garvit, can you give a status on #714?  If you are busy and can't complete
> it, that's no problem. We can push it off or see if someone else wants to
> work it for 1.0.0.

I may try to take a crack at #714, if not we can just shelf it.

> What does everyone think about the other 4 issues? My view is that they can
> be pushed off to a later release.

I agree I also think we can push the other 4 off.