Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com> on 2021/05/31 12:17:10 UTC

Cleanup in "apache/airflow" DockerHub

Hello everyone.

During preparation of our master/main move (waiting for Apache Infra to
complete it).
We've also cleaned up the apache/airflow DockerHub and moved all the
CI-related images to apache/airflow-ci.

From now on, only the production images are left in apache/airflow
DockerHub and only those that are "tagged":

* apache/airflow:latest - latest stable prod image with default python (3.6
currently)
* apache/airflow:latest-pythonX.Y - latest stable prod image with selected
python
* apache/airflow:<VERSION>  - image in airflow version <VERSION> with
default python
* apache/airflow:<VERSION>-pythonX.Y  - image in airflow version <VERSION>
with selected python

I also removed all the old rc*/alpha*/beta* images.

J.

--
+48 660 796 129