Posted to users@camel.apache.org by CASAUX Nicolas <ni...@soprasteria.com> on 2020/10/22 07:32:25 UTC

get consumers and producers info within Camel

Hello !

I would like to retrieve date of the consumers and the producers of my Camel context (org.apache.camel.management.mbean.ManagedConsumer and org.apache.camel.management.mbean.ManagedProducer)

As I'm using Camel 3.6.0, I used this:
getContext().getExtension(ManagedCamelContext.class)

From there, I can retrieve ManagedProcessor, ManagedRoute, and many other functions.
But I can't find a way to retrieve the consumers and the producers info.

I managed however, to retrieve consumers and producers info using directly queries to request the MBean server (like proposed here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22717446/get-information-about-all-camelcontext-defined-in-a-vm), but I feel it's a bit over complicated.

Is there a better way to get access to those managed beans ?

Thanks in advance !

Regards,
Nicolas

Re: get consumers and producers info within Camel

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You can find the consumers and producers via the mbean server where
you can find them in the jmx tree.

See the unit tests in camel-core where you can find examples of that
such as ManagedProducerTest

--
Claus Ibsen

RE: get consumers and producers info within Camel