Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/26 18:41:43 UTC

Alerting the user

Hi:

I want to add a page in the help docs, or perhaps a tutorial, about sending
alerts to the user.

As far as I can see, we have at least three active options: PopUp, Alert,
and Snackbar. I seem to remember one called "Toast" or "Toaster" that
caused a message to slide up into view at the bottom of the screen and then
slide down again. Do we still have that option?

Andrew

--
Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/