Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/06 18:44:44 UTC

Jenkins permissions for website build

Hi,

I’d like to have another try at automating the build for the proposed Antora site.  At the moment I think Jenkins is likely the most appropriate tool for this.  According to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Jenkins <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Jenkins> a PMC chair needs to add me to the hudson-jobadmin ldap group using the Whimsy Tool <https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/group/hudson-jobadmin>.

If people want a non-Antora solution that’s fine too, I can stop…

Thanks
David Jencks

Re: Jenkins permissions for website build

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org>.
Hi: What is the state of the Antora attempt, and is this the way aries hopes to go for migrating the project website off the CMS? We are moving into the final months of the CMS, although there is no hard cut-off date (unless the machine falls over).

Andrew

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Done

<ra...@liferay.com.invalid>:

> Oops, I missed the part about being chair.
>
> Ping Christian Schneider :)
>
> - Ray
>
> On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 3:07 PM Raymond Augé <ra...@liferay.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I'll try to get this done in a few hours.
> >
> > - Ray
> >
> > On Tue., Apr. 6, 2021, 2:44 p.m. David Jencks, <david.a.jencks@gmail.com
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I’d like to have another try at automating the build for the proposed
> >> Antora site.  At the moment I think Jenkins is likely the most
> appropriate
> >> tool for this.  According to
> >> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Jenkins <
> >> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Jenkins> a PMC chair
> >> needs to add me to the hudson-jobadmin ldap group using the Whimsy Tool
> <
> >> https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/group/hudson-jobadmin>.
> >>
> >> If people want a non-Antora solution that’s fine too, I can stop…
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> David Jencks
> >

> --
> *Raymond Augé* (@rotty3000)
> Senior Software Architect *Liferay, Inc.* (@Liferay)
> OSGi Fellow

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

Re: Jenkins permissions for website build

Posted by Raymond Augé <ra...@liferay.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Raymond Augé <ra...@liferay.com.INVALID>.