Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Kim Goldov <kg...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/13 20:46:43 UTC

Release Apache module

I've written a mod_perl application, "mod_auth_any", that allows users to be
authenticated by any authentication mechanism or provider. It currently
supports Shibboleth, OpenID (Google), LDAP, and basic auth. Are there
published guidelines on how to package modules that are based on mod_perl?
The modules.apache.org site lists over 500 modules. Are any of these written
in mod_perl?

Kim

Re: Release Apache module

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 2:40 PM, Kim Goldov <kg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Perrin. Would it be appropriate to name and package our application
> as "Apache::AuthAny" or "Apache2::AuthAny". I have not tested under Apache
> 1.3, and have no intent to do so.

I'd go with Apache2::AuthAny then.

- Perrin

Re: Release Apache module