Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Renato <re...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/07 23:32:31 UTC

Problems with WebappClassLoader deadlock in Tomcat 4.0.4

Hi all,

I'm having some problems with WebappClassLoader class. Sometimes, after seeing these messages in the standard output:

WebappClassLoader:     Additional JARs have been added

Tomcat just hangs. I cannot precisely say when or how it happens since I was not able to deterministicly reproduce this error.

Looking at the CVS version of this class, I saw a bug fix for a 'possible deadlock' which I think will be very interesting in my case... but I'm not a Tomcat developer to port it back to 4.0.4.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks Renato.