Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/14 15:54:35 UTC

Re: org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory cannot be cast to javax.jms.ConnectionFactory

there must be two versions of the javax.jms.ConnectionFactory class loaded
by the jvm. Check for duplicate javax.jms providers in the classpath

On 14 April 2010 13:07, jguerra <jg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> just for a note. I am using JNDI on Tomcat 6.0.24.

http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com

Re: org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory cannot be cast to javax.jms.ConnectionFactory

Posted by jguerra <jg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gary!

you are absolutely right. I messed up my classpath with two versions of
ActiveMQ (5.3.0 & 5.3.1). Now is working fine!