Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by RICHARD FEATHERSTONE <ri...@btinternet.com> on 2008/06/23 14:52:52 UTC

serialising adbbeans

Hi,
I'm trying to get the xml for an adbbean.
When I call getPullParser and pass this into StAXOMBuilder and call getDocumentElement I get the first child and not the root I was expecting.
Can anyone help here?
XMLStreamReader reader = someAdbBean.getPullParser(null)  // or the .MY_QNAME from generated code.
OMElement = new StAXOMBuilder(reader).getDocumentElement();
Any help appreciated.

Re: serialising adbbeans

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
Do something like this,

OMElement omElement =
testComplexElement.getOMElement(TestComplexElement.MY_QNAME,
OMAbstractFactory.getSOAP11Factory());

getPullParser is a depreciated method.

thanks,
Amila.

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 6:22 PM, RICHARD FEATHERSTONE <
ricshouse@btinternet.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get the xml for an adbbean.
>
> When I call getPullParser and pass this into StAXOMBuilder and call
> getDocumentElement I get the first child and not the root I was expecting.
>
> Can anyone help here?
>
> XMLStreamReader reader = someAdbBean.getPullParser(null)  // or the
> .MY_QNAME from generated code.
> OMElement = new StAXOMBuilder(reader).getDocumentElement();
>
> Any help appreciated.

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.