Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Joseph M'Bimbi-Bene <jb...@object-ive.com> on 2013/10/23 14:33:50 UTC

stanbol war launcher

Hello, i tried to build the war launcher from the sources but it failed
bacause apparently, some modules are missing:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project
org.apache.stanbol.launchers.full-war: Could not resolve dependencies for
project
org.apache.stanbol:org.apache.stanbol.launchers.full-war:war:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
The following artifacts could not be resolved:
org.apache.stanbol:org.apache.stanbol.launchers.bundlelists.cmsadapter:xml:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.stanbol:org.apache.stanbol.launchers.bundlelists.contenthub:xml:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT:
Failure to
 find
org.apache.stanbol:org.apache.stanbol.launchers.bundlelists.cmsadapter:xml:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
in http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local
repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the u
pdate interval of apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced ->
[Help 1]

I just checked out the sources and indeed, cmsadapter and there no
cmsadapter or contenthub

Re: stanbol war launcher

Posted by Joseph M'Bimbi-Bene <jb...@object-ive.com>.
Thank you, but i just need the enhancer and entityhub so far

Re: stanbol war launcher

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Joseph,

--