Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org> on 2003/10/23 07:58:04 UTC

Re: [ANN] Struts and JavaServer Faces talk by Craig McClanahan on 11/5

Van Riper, Mike wrote:

> [...]
Oh my!  I'm going to be on Internet TV!  My parents will be *so*
proud!!!  :-)

Yes, you definitely have my permission to record and broadcast this
talk.  Considering that this is the #1 question I have been asked by
people over the last year or so, it will be very nice to be able to
point them at a link that gives a comprehensive answer.

>FYI, Van

Craig

Posted by ZYD <el...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Georg!

Posted by "Georg M. Meyer" <gm...@gmm-software.com>.

Posted by ZYD <el...@hotmail.com>.
dear all,

Posted by Steve Raeburn <sr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.

But this is bound to shatter my illusions - I imagine Craig to look a
bit like Spock, but I'm sure he doesn't in real life. ;)

struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 RH9

RE: [ANN] Struts and JavaServer Faces talk by Craig McClanahan on 11/5

Posted by Rajat Pandit <ra...@centergroupinc.com>.
Yay! I get to see craig!! Yeehaw!

>>Any chance that someone could setup a DV camera, record the
>>presentation, then post it somewhere as a small Quicktime movie? That
>>would be excellent, too.
>>

>I found a volunteer to record Craig's talk with a DV camera as you
>suggested. Assuming Craig gives us his permission to record the talk,
>we'll do that and make it available online afterwards.

Oh my!  I'm going to be on Internet TV!  My parents will be *so*
proud!!!  :-)

Yes, you definitely have my permission to record and broadcast this
talk.  Considering that this is the #1 question I have been asked by
people over the last year or so, it will be very nice to be able to
point them at a link that gives a comprehensive answer.

>FYI, Van

Craig