Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Brian Fisher <br...@bgfisher.demon.co.uk> on 2012/05/12 17:51:08 UTC

[users@httpd] Appache localhost server denied access

I have set up a local server using Wampserver but I can’t access it from the same computer with http://localhost/pnpTest.pnp or http://127.0.0.1/pnpTest.pnp in IE8 browser.
My file pnpTest.pnp is in folder C:\wamp\
Neither can I access http://127.0.0.1/pnpmyadmin/ as it asks for a username & password.

Re: [users@httpd] Appache localhost server denied access

Posted by Noel Butler <no...@ausics.net>.
On Sat, 2012-05-12 at 16:51 +0100, Brian Fisher wrote:
> I have set up a local server using Wampserver but I can’t access it
> from the same computer with http://localhost/pnpTest.pnp or
> http://127.0.0.1/pnpTest.pnp in IE8 browser.
> My file pnpTest.pnp is in folder C:\wamp\
> Neither can I access http://127.0.0.1/pnpmyadmin/ as it asks for a
> username & password.

You'll need to show us some part of your httpd config, obviously you
have a access deny require statement, you don't even say what version of
httpd you are using, the more information you supply, the sooner
someone might be able to help you out a bit.