Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch> on 2002/01/24 08:11:54 UTC

Re: Promotions, Revisioning and Workflow (yahoogroups, CMS use-cases)

Note that we're starting to have an interesting discussion about CMS
requirements over at yahoogroups
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/contentmanagementgroup/).

Hopefully we'll be able to come up with a set of use cases and requirements
for a CMS.

- Bertrand

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
On Thursday 24 January 2002 14:10, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> . .
>
> Ok, subscribed there. (god, yet another mail list :(

Note that I just posted to general@xml.apache.org about the possibility of
creating a "CMS requirements" project under the Apache umbrella.

There seems to be quite a lot of interest about getting a CMS project going,
and agreement about the need to write requirements first (well, isn't that a
good idea ;-)

- Bertrand

Re: Promotions, Revisioning and Workflow (yahoogroups, CMS use-cases)

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Note that we're starting to have an interesting discussion about CMS
> requirements over at yahoogroups
> (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/contentmanagementgroup/).

Ok, subscribed there. (god, yet another mail list :(

Matt, maybe we could move there the discussion we had in mind about
abstracting the 'publishing framework' (gosh, the Wyona guys call it
'pipeline systems', we need to tight those bolts :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.