Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Reindl Harald <h....@thelounge.net> on 2011/08/11 22:18:20 UTC

Re: warning from dev@httpd.apache.org

Well, if there is a virus in a message this overrules even
barracuda-networks-whitelist for hermes.apache.org[140.211.11.3]
and this is what the anti-spam/virus firewall is supposed to do

instead sending warnings because of bounces the mailing-list
should NOT send everyzhing unfiltered to all users

------=_NextPart_000_0016----=_NextPart_000_0016

Try this, or nothing!

++++ Norman AntiVirus - www.norman.com

------=_NextPart_000_0016----=_NextPart_000_0016

Am 11.08.2011 20:19, schrieb dev-help@httpd.apache.org:

dev@httpd.apache.org mailing list.

Messages to you from the dev mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the dev mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the dev mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send a short message to:
   <de...@httpd.apache.org>

send a short message to:
   <de...@httpd.apache.org>

Here are the message numbers:

   72124

Date: 30 Jul 2011 21:47:59 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@apache.org
To: dev-return-72124-@httpd.apache.org
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.

<h....@thelounge.net>:
91.118.73.20 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 rejected due to virus

--

Mit besten Grüßen, Reindl Harald
the lounge interactive design GmbH

http://www.thelounge.net/signature.asc.what.htm