Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/25 10:04:36 UTC

Local disk full while creating snapshots

Hi guys,

we are running intro strange situation, where local our /MNT folder on KVM
nodes (where Secondary Storage gets mounted by Default) - becomes full 100%.

During snapshots create, volume is moved from Primary Storage (CEPH our
case) to /MNT/xxxxxx - but sometimes this xxxx folder seems to be local, or
Secondary Storage not mounted for some reson on this xxxx folder, as it
should be.

I'm wondering if anyone experienced this, while we examine the code/logs in
the background..?

Thanks.

--

Andrija Panić