Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz> on 2017/07/23 10:59:20 UTC

Changing default template to Haddock

Hi All,

Apologies if this change has already been made, but if not, what are
folks' thoughts about enabling Haddock as the default template for new
JSPWiki installations? The plain vanilla template is pretty long in the
tooth and certainly doesn't relay a good first impression out of the box.

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz

Re: Changing default template to Haddock

Posted by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>.
Great—I've opened an issue for this:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-1060

I can prepare a communication to go out in advance advising of any
changes needed to jspwiki-custom.properties. +1 on the existing default
template name change.

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz
GPG Key ID: 0x238BFF87
The Document Foundation (TDF) member

Re: Changing default template to Haddock

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,