Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/01 07:11:45 UTC

Jetty proxy config required?

Is the Jetty Configuration section on this page up to date?

   http://maven.apache.org/continuum/guides/mini/guide-configuration.html

I don't have access at the moment, but I'm pretty sure I'm using
Apache httpd and mod_proxy with ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse without
configuring anything at all in Continuum.

--
Wendy

Re: Jetty proxy config required?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 7/2/07, Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> wrote:
> Wendy Smoak a écrit :
> >
> > I can (sort of) get it to work if I visit
> > http://otherserver/apps/continuum/index.action.  The complaint is that
> > Continuum is sending Location headers/redirects with hostnames in
> > them.  That's apparently why the initial redirect from continuum/ to
> > continuum/index.action isn't working.
>
> With 1.0.3 or 1.1?

With 1.1.  I think the current experiment is being done with code from
mid-March.  I'll try it with a later version and see if anything
changes.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.