Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/14 13:34:52 UTC

Set to List Property Resolver

Hi,

What do you think of a custom property resolver that converts sets to lists
in order to make use of sets with UIData easier.

The usage will be like;

<h:datatable value="#{myBean.mySet.asList}" />

Regards,

Cagatay

Re: Set to List Property Resolver

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
I couldn't find the doc too but just tried it and yes it works. Nevermind
the resolver then:)

Cagatay

Posted by Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net>.

--