Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com> on 2001/01/19 06:28:31 UTC

committed a framework for doing the documentation for v2.1

Hi Guys,

I just committed a new hierarchy for the documentation to try to
put some order into the docs. You'll have to do cvs update -d
to get the new directories.

- can the people who did the various parts please put some text
  for their parts?
- dug please make sure the list of changes etc. is accurate
- can someone please do some cool images (small) for the table
  of contents items?
- can some users help write some usage docs?
- can someone take on the FAQ?
- can vendors of various app servers (who wish to do so) please
  provide install instructions for their server?
- can someone put some window dumps etc. and make the tunnel
  guide useful?
- note that the apidocs points to the place where we'll build
  the api docs into in the distribution

That's all I remember right now .. I'll continue to work on it
on my way back (and I will sync up from Sri Lanka to make sure I
don't do what others are willing to do).

Thanks,

Sanjiva.