Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com> on 2013/02/19 17:28:58 UTC

Planning release of apa-webcontent-1.3

Hi Folks,

I'd like to prepare a new release of apa-webcontent-1.3 soon (this week or next week).
You can find some bug fixes and improvements here:
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%20%22apa-webcontent-1.3%22%20AND%20project%20%3D%20APA

Also, I realized that we didn't have a good documentation of our release process. So, I had to follow some part of the instructions found in [1] in the last apa-webcontent-1.2 release. So, I will try to write down all the steps for Apache Portals Application this time in a wiki page. [2]
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or any different ideas.

Kind regards,

Woonsan

[1] http://rave.apache.org/release-management.html
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/portals/

Fw: Planning release of apa-webcontent-1.3

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com>.
Sorry, I should have sent to proper dev addresses.

Woonsan

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,