Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Barry Draper <ba...@informix.com> on 2001/06/29 20:32:06 UTC

RE: Antw: RE: [Tomcat Documentation Redactors To Hire] -WAS:TOMCA TSUCKS (Abwesenheitsnotiz)

Petra-
Excuse my poor German, but you are posting many emails. Do you intend to
send so many? It is filling my inbox.

Barry

Posted by Michael Carmack <ka...@w3.org>.
On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 01:32:06PM -0500, Barry Draper wrote:
> Petra-
> Excuse my poor German, but you are posting many emails. Do you intend to
> send so many? It is filling my inbox.

Barry, I don't know if you're aware of this, but your poor German
has come across as almost perfect English.

m.