Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Rafal Rusin <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/25 15:56:06 UTC

Re: eventHandlers and conflictingReceive

Hello,

I've got a similar error on current ode1x branch (rev. 747772).
To reproduce this, I modified Sean Ahn's test case. So please apply provided
patch and run:
buildr clean test:BpelActivityTest
from axis2-war directory.

You will get:
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Fault response message:
{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}conflictingReceive

a few times for a second invocation of new correlation ID.

I introduced a loop, because conflictingReceive appears in about 50% of
requests.

Note that in IN-ONLY message exchanges, this error doesn't appear.

Can I create a bug request for it?

Regards,
Rafal Rusin

http://www.mimuw.edu.pl/~rrusin/